Thursday 29 April 2010

1 month to go before maternity leave

My maternity leave officially begins on 28 May 2010. So one month to go, can you believe it? I am wondering if I can go to Namcom to play games during that week! I guess by that time I will have all the baby thing prepared. Basically will only be doing yoga, meeting frens for lunch, and perhaps visiting Namcom...ahhahaha.. I have never had such a long paid leave before.. i am so looking forward to it. ESP the arrival of my Tiger Babe!

photo taken last Sunday, second pregnancy portrait shoot :)

3 comments:

  1. Mind you...from here it looks like 'I love my bum'! which is fair enough but might appear slightly narcissistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That by the way was my first ever blog comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m all honoured that you are so interested in my bum, Pete! :)

    ReplyDelete