Sunday 10 October 2010

Alanda and Eefje

Sisters!!

Finally we mommies found time to meet.. and let the littles get to know more about each other. This was the second time Alanda met Eefje! The first time they met .. my lit one was only a few weeks old! Look at how cute they were cuddling each other!


Alanda is such a big girl now, she just walked around the place herself, sneaking pass Amigo many many times and went to the washrooom to wash her hands!! haha!
The aunties and godmums were all very happy to see each other too. I just wish I could organise more of these! Next time when the babes meet, Eefje maybe crawling haha!


My baby is gumming all the time these days...either having two fingers in the mouth or the teether! or anything that's convenient...
I have taken the chance to photograph this lovely daddy and baby pair :) see how sweet that smile is on daddy's face?











No comments:

Post a Comment