Monday 15 November 2010

Annual Crab dinner on Louisa's bday



Look at my cheeky baby.. she must have thought that it is her crab toy at home.. she just tabbed at the crab the way she did with her nosiy toy :) and look at her expression, she is so cheeky!!!

So it was our annual crab dinner, also Godmom Louisa's bday (Happy Birthday Louisa!! xoxo), missing daddy last night as he was rushing a midnight deadline for school paper! Babysitter Grace, of cuz, enjoyed so much her dinner that she could not stop talking about it on the way home!!



This time mommy could eat one, last year, my lit one was still inside me I dared not eating the shell seafood :) this year I took one, yea... breastfeeding.. so still concerned of what I ate. But... I love the Ginger TEA!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment