Sunday 21 March 2010

about Sunday

So I played the piano today, for Tiger babe.. you know.. the most handsome piano Daddy bought for me and babe. Sunday is always easy and relaxed these days even tho helper is off. The only thing i started to find challenging is taking Spinks for a walk. I took the whip with me but he is more than half of my size, you see.... I talked to him all the time and he behaved quite well. Still there was concern. 

I spent morning reading a really nice book 'blooming gorgeous' by Jo Glanville-Blackburn. I felt so good reading her book. It brought me totally back on my balance and harmony. I had a bit of hurdles with my Ob. She seemed to have made me negative about natural birth. And as you know, I am the kind of person who love things natural... well.. after a four days of 'talking' to experienced moms, yoga teachers, my GP... colleagues.. My confidence is back, I am watching my diet, of cuz, I am such a capricorn, that is no challenge, I am determined, I have to keep myself extremely fit for the big day. I will research more so I can get myself well prepared for it. And believe that God will guide me thru :)

So.. here I am , diet watch Day 4, I could even skip Mango Pudding at wedding banquet, can you believe that? me, the sweet tooth gal! haha.. anyway.. i am happy with healthy food, I used to have it when I did my ballet and riding so seriously. I like it. 

so.. i skipped blog yesterday, so busy running around hospitals and helper agencies. Hopefully we can find someone soon who will love taking care of Tiger babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment