Thursday 25 March 2010

Baby Shopping

This weekend is the planned baby shopping weekend with Godmom Amy :) While Tiger babe Dad and I could not decide on which crib to get last time at the South Horizon Plaza, I am going to have a look at the choices again! And hopefully I can also get the bath and dresser off the list after this weekend!

Tiger babe dad has collected a stroller and a carrier from a fren (save some cash!!) and we have decided to get the 0-36 months Bloom chair. We still have quite a lot of items in the list to go. Some basic essential like bottle steriliser...is still in the list ~_~!!

I suppose I should get more of the shopping done during easter weekend as that will be the last long holiday before due date :)

Perhaps I should get my cousin a lit gift too. her babe is due in mid May... so soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment