Tuesday 30 March 2010

All about Eggs!!

It is a bit crazy, but Tiger babe's grandmom advised that I have to be careful of what I eat. This time we are talking about eggs!! I used to eat eggs from Thailand, they are cheaper. Listening to what mom has suggested, I went out for my eggs hunt, of cuz at my favourite supermarkets such as City Super and Great!!! So far I have tried organic/omega eggs from US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and UK! Canada to go.. I have to say, yes, some of them do taste 'a lot' better. I am in love with the large brown organic eggs from US. They are so yummy. The Brit's eggs are made by Happy hens :) haha .. there is a description inside the box explaning how they keep their chicken!
AND they are happy chicken!! well, yes, a bit mental, but for someone like me, who is animal lover.. will definitely be a bit mental about these things. I think I am happier eating eggs from domestic animals that are kept in a humane way :)


hmmm.. yummy eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment